We’re excited to announce that our scaffold design contest is back and better than ever!
Epic Designs. Awesome Prizes.
It’s time to show off your scaffold design prowess in our worldwide #BeatMyScaffold contest!
The winner will take home a brand new DJI FPV Combo Drone with 4K Camera worth $1,300!
Submit your most innovative, impressive Avontus Designer project and get everyone you know to vote for your entry. The top 5 voted designs will then go to our panel of judges to select our first, second, and third prize winners!
Your scaffold design could win you
one of these amazing prizes!
DJI FPV Combo Drone with 4K Camera valued at $1,300
Samsung Gear 360° Camera valued at $220
Portable Weather Devices Kit (Lightning Detector & Anemometer) valued at $83
Submit Your design!
Enter the contest in three easy steps.
Fill in the contest form
Register yourself in the contest by providing your contact details and other information to get started.
Upload your design
Upload one (1) image of your scaffold model from Avontus Designer in JPG or PNG.
You are encouraged to upload additional media (Avontus Viewer 3D and augmented reality videos, pictures of your real-life finished scaffold) to help you win votes and bonus points in the judging round.
Get voted in the top 5
Leverage the power of your social network! Invite your friends, family and team to vote your scaffold design into the final round.
The top 5 designs will go to our panel of judges and the winners will be selected!
Your post should look something like this!
Got questions? Check out our FAQ section.
Enter to win!
Enter below or email us your submission!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I enter the contest?
Entering is as easy as filling up a form and uploading your scaffolding project photos and videos. Here are the step-by-step instructions:
Step 1: Enter your personal details such as:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email address
- Company Name
Step 2: Tell us more about your project. The more details the better! Here are some prompts to help you out:
- What’s your project name?
- How did the project come about?
- What were the requirements to make this project a success?
- How did Avontus Designer help you?
Step 3: Choose and upload your best 3D scaffold design created using Avontus Designer. Do note it has to be in JPG or PNG formats. Your 3D design should look like this:
Here’s how you can do so:
Step 4: Gain bonus points by uploading:
- An image of your final erected scaffold
- An Avontus Viewer walkthrough video
- An AR video of your project
Step 5: Submit your entry by agreeing to the terms and conditions:
Important reminder: Don’t close your tab before while the submission is being uploaded. Once your entry has been entered, you’ll receive the following message:
Step 6: Share your submission on social media to gain votes! Don’t forget to use the #BeatMyScaffold2021 hashtag and tag us.
Submissions with the top 5 most votes will move to the judging round and the winner will be determined from there.
Share your designs by clicking on your submission in the contest gallery and sharing it to your desired social media platforms.
Your post should look something like this:
Can I submit more than one entry?
Unfortunately, it’s one entry per person – so make sure you choose your best design!
When does the contest start and end?
- The contest will run from 25th October to 28th November
- The winners will be announced on 3rd December
How do I vote for a design?
Head to the contest gallery and click “Vote now” on your desired submission
How many times can I vote?
Voting is limited to once per IP address
How can I increase my chances of winning the contest?
- Share your designs with your family and friends. Leverage social media to get their votes and include the #BeatMyScaffold2021 hashtag!
- Remember, submissions with the top 5 most votes will move the judging round. The judges will then determine the overall winner, first runner-up, and second runner-up
- Gain bonus points by uploading additional media such as the Avontus Viewer walkthrough, Avontus Viewer AR video, and an image of the erected scaffold
How will the judges determine the winner?
Our judging panel will select the winner based on:
- The project’s complexity (40%)
- The effectiveness of presentation (40%)
- Total votes from round 1 (20%)
I have questions regarding the contest, who can I reach out to?
If you’re having trouble uploading your designs or would like to inquire more about the contest, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org